Tuesday

We're still working the final glitches out but the new site and store is up and running. It has come in stages but it's all online now. Several of my goddess friends said they were still seeing the old site... That's because they didn't refresh their bookmarks and just tried to click through their old link.

When you click through to my website...It should look like this picture above.
Then each button you click through should also look similar. *If it is still the old style orange color you need to go tot he home page, hit refresh on your toolbar and then re-bookmark it.*

4 comments:

  1. I love the purple! It makes it bold. And the links are cute and eye catching! Looks great! I love to see that you are always doing things to be better--isn't that the way the world works?
    Love,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your art. I just graduated with a Master's degree in counseling. This is my second career. I finally know what I want to be when I grow up and I am 49 years old! Whew! Thank God I figured it out before I "grew up." I just got my first job as a counselor and am setting up my new home office. I am using your art work to inspire my decor. Since I have three son's I have never had a feminine space of my own. I painted the walls light purple with white trim. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the lift to my spirits, Suzy! You are like the sister I always wanted.... positive, kind, and someone I could tell a secret to. The bright colors and the evident JOY in all your characters are truly inspiring. Here is a big heartfelt (HUG!) for you. I just wanted to say thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks all for your sweet comments.. Make sure to also "friend me" on Facebook too.

    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1009656061

    ReplyDelete